Meet Chilly Cow™New, Light Ice Cream That Actually Tastes Like Ice Cream
Soul-soothing Chilly Cow ice cream uses ultra-filtered milk for an ultra-creamy, ultra-delicious, lower-calorie ice cream experience
March 8, 2018 – Introducing Chilly Cow, a new brand of light ice cream that actually tastes like ice cream and exists to free the world from the soullessness of healthy desserts. Chilly Cow will hit grocery stores nationwide this month with amazing taste and texture, thanks to a game-changing ingredient: ultra-filtered milk.
Crafted for people who are fed up with “healthy” dessert options that never taste as good as the real thing, Chilly Cow ditched the milk protein concentrate nonsense other lower-calorie products in the freezer aisle use, and instead uses ultra-filtered milk. Chilly Cow has 55 percent fewer calories, 70 percent less fat and 60 percent less sugar than regular ice cream.
“We know that inside every health-conscious person, is a person who still wants that soul-soothing ice cream experience—and the current, chalky-tasting light ice creams out there just aren’t delivering,” says Joshua Tubbs, brand manager for Chilly Cow. “That’s why Chilly Cow is here to save the world with the first light ice cream that actually tastes like the real thing.”
Ultra-delicious, ultra-creamy Chilly Cow ice cream will soon be available in seven flavors, including:
- Brown Butter Salted Caramel: With a name like Brown Butter Salted Caramel, no one will believe this sweet-and-salty flavor is 190 calories. Not even your taste buds.
- Chocolate Brownie Batter: If you love to lick the brownie batter bowl, this will have you licking the bottom of the half-pint.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: This light ice cream is ultra-smooth and ultra-delicious, but there’s no way to do the same thing with cookie dough, right? Wrong.
- Mint Dark Chocolate Chip: The best-tasting “green superfood” out there. After all, Chilly Cow can’t think of another one that comes with delicious dark chocolate chips.
- Cookies N’ Cream: You’re already eating ultra-delicious light ice cream, so why not mix in some chocolate cookie pieces too? After all, ice cream isn’t the only dessert your soul misses.
- Sweet Cream Peanut Butter: Smooth and creamy peanut butter, meet smooth and creamy ice cream. Wow, you two have so much in common! Some things were just meant to be.
- Vanilla Graham Swirl: Remember your favorite after-recess snack as a kid? Cool, now mix it with your favorite flavor of ice cream. It probably tastes something like this.
Chilly Cow ice cream is so delicious, you won’t be able to help but eat the whole thing. That’s why the new line comes in truly innovative, half-pint portion sizes that never exceed 190 calories, sold in convenient packages of two. Four of the new Chilly Cow flavors—Brown Butter Salted Caramel, Chocolate Brownie Batter, Mint Dark Chocolate Chip and Vanilla Graham Swirl—will also be available as ice cream bars, sold in boxes of five. Chilly Cow two-packs of half-pint cups and ice cream bars will be available starting this March.
Save Yourself From Yourself
In a world taken over by health crazes and kale obsessions and ice cream imitations, people are deprived of the things that give them real joy and satisfaction. That’s why Chilly Cow is helping the people of earth get their souls back, one lower-calorie half-pint at a time, and launching an advertising campaign that encourages consumers to “Save Yourself From Yourself.”
This April, the brand will set out on a real road tour to save the people who need it most. Starting in some of the most health-crazed cities in the U.S., Chilly Cow will get people to confess their most ridiculous habits in pursuit of a healthier lifestyle and save themselves from chalky textures and weird aftertastes, one delicious scoop at a time. Stay tuned for more details and information on how you can participate over the coming weeks.
Stay up to date on all things Chilly Cow
Visit ChillyCow.com and follow the brand on Facebook (@ChillyCow), Instagram (@ChillyCow), or Twitter (@ChillyCow).